Visiting Japan in September

Simon Richter

Hi,

I'm going to be travelling through Japan in the second half of
September, the current plan is to visit Kyoto from the 17th to 21st, and
then Tokyo until the 30th. I have a fairly tightly packed schedule, but
there are a few free evenings on which it would be awesome to meet
fellow Debianistas and exchange signatures.

I think the best days should be the 20th in Kyoto, and the 27th in
Tokyo. Is anyone up for drinks on these evenings?

   Simon

Re: Visiting Japan in September

KURASHIKI Satoru
hi,

On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 4:03 PM, Simon Richter <[hidden email]> wrote:
then Tokyo until the 30th. I have a fairly tightly packed schedule, but
there are a few free evenings on which it would be awesome to meet
fellow Debianistas and exchange signatures.

I think the best days should be the 20th in Kyoto, and the 27th in
Tokyo. Is anyone up for drinks on these evenings?

Nice to hear,

I will arrange the meetup 20th (Fri)  in Kyoto, a few beer freeks would come.

Do you have any requests? (area, dish, drinks, and so on)
I will be free after 7 p.m, from Karasuma station.

regards,
KURASHIKI Satoru