WebEx user contacts list

cheryl.griffin

Hi

would you be interested in acquiring WebEx user contacts list for marketing or email campaign?

We cover full VoIP Software users like: Cisco WebEx, Skype, Zoom, Google Hangouts, FreeConferenceCall.com, ShoreTel, Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Jive,
Avaya Scopia, IBM Sametime, Dialpadm and any more.

Job Functions: - CFO, CEO, CMO, COO, CIO, CTO, CAO, CSO, Vice Presidents, Presidents, Directors, Heads, Managers, Executives, Analysts, Coordinators, etc.

Information Fields – Name, Title, Email, Phone Numbers, Company Name, and Company Details like, Physical Address, Web Address, Revenue Size, Employee Size and industry.

If it sounds valuable for you, kindly let me know your criteria.

Await your response!

Thanks,

Cheryl Griffin
Demand Generation-Database Coordinator

If you are not the right person, feel free to forward this email to the right person in your organization.

To opt out kindly reply back with ‘unsubscribe’ or ‘leave out’