What's going on with phoronix-test-suite?

What's going on with phoronix-test-suite?

Zebulon McCorkle-3
phoronix-test-suite seems to be in an interesting situation: I can't
find _any_ WNPP bugs wrt it, whether it be ITP, orphan, etc. It doesn't
seem to have been updated since wheezy. How would I go about adopting
it, seeing as it seems orphaned, is "maintained" by QA, but doesn't
actually seem to have record of being orphaned or even packaged in the
first place? (at least as far as I can tell)

Zebulon McCorkle
[hidden email] | https://keybase.io/zebMcCorkle
803A 0F47 82AD DDEA 46BE  055F F8F9 DB8C 1A54 6398

__/
      __  Asymptote Club
     /    (bad ASCII graph by yours truly)

Re: What's going on with phoronix-test-suite?

Paul Wise via nm
On Sun, Aug 5, 2018 at 10:24 AM, Zebulon McCorkle
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> phoronix-test-suite seems to be in an interesting situation: I can't
> find _any_ WNPP bugs wrt it, whether it be ITP, orphan, etc. It doesn't
> seem to have been updated since wheezy. How would I go about adopting
> it, seeing as it seems orphaned, is "maintained" by QA, but doesn't
> actually seem to have record of being orphaned or even packaged in the
> first place? (at least as far as I can tell)

Looks like it was removed in 2016:

https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/phoronix-test-suite
https://tracker.debian.org/news/820761/removed-521-1-from-unstable/
https://bugs.debian.org/846105

Please refer to the docs about reintroducing packages:

https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/pkgs.html#reintroducing-pkgs

--
bye,
pabs