Which GNOME version is going to be shipped with Etch?

Which GNOME version is going to be shipped with Etch?

Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo

  Hi,

  I know the answer, but I think that this information should be posted
  to list, where it belongs. Posting to a blog is a nice idea, but not
  everybody in this list has to be following wither Planet Debian or
  GNOME.

Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo

Re: Which GNOME version is going to be shipped with Etch?

Ronny Adsetts
Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo said at 11/10/2006 11:34:

> I know the answer, but I think that this information should be posted
> to list, where it belongs. Posting to a blog is a nice idea, but not
> everybody in this list has to be following wither Planet Debian or
> GNOME.

Indeed. To my mind, it's a decision worthy of a note to D-D-A too. At least that way it gets everyone's attention focused on making sure the version of Gnome to be shipped with Etch is everything it could and should be.

Ronny
--
Ronny Adsetts
Technical Director