Wiki sources.list

gricketson
Hello, There seems to be a problem with the urls shown
in the examples on the debian wiki.
https://wiki.debian.org/SourcesList?action=show&redirect=sources.list
==============
I noticed the compliant , here:
http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=134251&hilit=+sources&start=15#p651748
==============
I was going to try to edit it (the wiki) myself, but I could not get the url
to work either, and since I am not sure what would be correct, can not edit.
 Even though the urls in the sources .list example, are examples only,
it seems like they should be valid urls.
 Any way if someone knows what a correct example would be, and can take the
time to edit it, that would be nice.
 No need to reply, I am not a member of this list any more, I can check the
archives if I want.
 Thank you

Re: Wiki sources.list

Paul Wise via nm
On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 11:30 PM, gricketson wrote:

> There seems to be a problem with the urls shown
> in the examples on the debian wiki.

I've tried to fix the redirects so they work even without the trailing
slashes, but the CDN side of the setup also needs some changes and
unfortunately I'm not sure how to do those yet.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise