Wrong link on debian policy doc

Emmanuel Arias
Hello everybody,

I am reading the debian policy and I notice that the in the page number 3, in the last line, when it say: "See the Debian Installer internals manual ... " This is linked for a don't existent page:

I am reading the next policy doc: https://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/policy.pdf

Regards!
--
Arias Emmanuel
Github/Gitlab; @eamanu
Debian: @eamanu-guest

Re: Wrong link on debian policy doc

Holger Wansing-2
Hi,

eamanu15 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> I am reading the debian policy and I notice that the in the page number 3,
> in the last line, when it say: "See the *Debian Installer internals manual
> ... " *This is linked for a don't existent page:
>
> https://d-i.alioth.debian.org/doc/internals/ch03.html
>
> I am reading the next policy doc:
> https://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/policy.pdf

Because of the shutdown of Alioth, that moved to
https://d-i.debian.org/doc/internals/ch03.html

Will update the policy doc soon

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.1 under
        D E B I A N   L I N U X   9   " S T R E T C H " .