adduser 3.115: Please update the PO translation for the package adduser

adduser 3.115: Please update the PO translation for the package adduser

Helge Kreutzmann-2
Hi,

You are noted as the last translator of the translation for the program
strings of adduser. The English template has been changed, and now some=20
messages are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.
against adduser.

2016-06-13.

Thanks in advance,

--
      Dr. Helge Kreutzmann                     [hidden email]
           Dipl.-Phys.                   http://www.helgefjell.de/debian.php

ja.po.gz (9K) Download Attachment