adsl bridge mode

Gokan Atmaca
Hello

I got ADSL bridge mode. I can get ip address from DHCP from the
service provider.
How do I  configure it ?

thanks...

Re: adsl bridge mode

Pascal Hambourg-2
Le 06/03/2018 à 23:17, Gokan Atmaca a écrit :

> I got ADSL bridge mode. I can get ip address from DHCP from the
> service provider.
> How do I  configure it ?

Configure what ?
Please elaborate.

Re: adsl bridge mode

Dan Ritter-4
On Wed, Mar 07, 2018 at 01:17:01AM +0300, Gokan Atmaca wrote:
> Hello
>
> I got ADSL bridge mode. I can get ip address from DHCP from the
> service provider.
> How do I  configure it ?

Let's assume that the Debian machine is connected to the ADSL
modem on eth0

The basic configuration in /etc/network/interfaces:

auto eth0

iface eth0 inet dhcp

And that's it; on reboot or 'ifup eth0' you should get an IP
address through DHCP, and also a default route, possibly a
nameserver, ntp server, and chocolate cake.

-dsr-