advise on name for packaging json_schema gem...

advise on name for packaging json_schema gem...

Cédric Boutillier-6
Hi,

The newest version of Nanoc, ruby static-website generator, is using the
json_schema gem to validate the configuration.
According to our current naming convention, the package name should be
ruby-json-schema. However, there is also the json-schema gem already
packaged as ruby-json-schema, which has a similar, but not equivalent
function.

Do you have suggestions for naming for the binary package for the gem
json_schema?

Thanks for your input

Cheers,

Cédric

Re: advise on name for packaging json_schema gem...

Pirate Praveen-3

On 2018, നവംബർ 7 2:50:08 AM IST, "Cédric Boutillier" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>Do you have suggestions for naming for the binary package for the gem
>json_schema?

ruby-brandur-json-schema ? (from the github username which is common for forks)