apt-listbugs 0.1.21: Please update the PO translation for the package apt-listbugs

apt-listbugs 0.1.21: Please update the PO translation for the package apt-listbugs

Francesco Poli (wintermute)
Hi,

You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
apt-listbugs. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against apt-listbugs.

Fri, 25 Nov 2016 17:31:14 +0100.

Thanks in advance,

cs.po.gz (9K) Download Attachment

[BTS#844703] po://apt-listbugs/po/cs.po

Miroslav Kure
On Sat, Nov 05, 2016 at 05:35:02PM +0100, Francesco Poli wrote:

> The deadline for receiving the updated translation is
> Fri, 25 Nov 2016 17:31:14 +0100.

Hotovo

--
Miroslav Kure