apt-listbugs 0.1.27: Please update the PO translation for the package apt-listbugs

apt-listbugs 0.1.27: Please update the PO translation for the package apt-listbugs

Francesco Poli (wintermute)
Hi,

You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
apt-listbugs. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against apt-listbugs.

Thu, 10 Jan 2019 23:00:19 +0100.

Thanks in advance,

cs.po.gz (9K) Download Attachment

[BTS#926407] po://apt-listbugs/po/cs.po

Miroslav Kure
On Fri, Dec 21, 2018 at 11:02:38PM +0100, Francesco Poli wrote:

> The deadline for receiving the updated translation is
> Thu, 10 Jan 2019 23:00:19 +0100.

Hotovo.

--
Miroslav Kure