apt-listbugs 0.1.27: Please update the PO translation for the package apt-listbugs

apt-listbugs 0.1.27: Please update the PO translation for the package apt-listbugs

Francesco Poli (wintermute)
Hi,

You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
apt-listbugs. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against apt-listbugs.

Thu, 10 Jan 2019 23:00:19 +0100.

Thanks in advance,

pt_BR.po.gz (8K) Download Attachment