atk1.0: gnome 2.14 package

"Øystein Gisnås"
Hi,

I had a try packaging atk1.0_1.11.3, which is the official 2.14 version.
I don't have SVN-permissions, so I post it here. Attached is the patch
that should apply to the upstream source.

I've run lintian, linda and pbuilder on the package. lintian and linda
have gives no errors, but warnings due to the fact that atk1.0 has been
without an active maintainer for years. The package names, for example,
does not follow the libpkg-guide conventions. JHM's advice on
#gnome-debian was to focus on pushing to unstable now, and schedule a
name change later for upload to #experimental.

The list of changes from atk1.0-1.10.3 is brief:
  * New upstream release
  * debian/rules:
    - --add-udeb option for dh_makeshlibs (Closes: #356746)
    - do not exclude udeb from dh_strip
  * debian/control:
    - require debhelper >= 5.0.22 (required for --add-udeb)
    - XC-Package-Type: udeb instead of Provides:
    - changed Priority: of udeb from optional to extra
    - rewrite of udeb package description
  * debian/compat:
    - updated debhelper compat level to v5
  * debian/copyright:
    - changed download location from ftp.gtk.org to ftp.gnome.org

Cheers,
Øystein Gisnås

atk1.0_1.11.3-1.diff.gz (6K) Download Attachment

Re: atk1.0: gnome 2.14 package

J.H.M. Dassen (Ray)
On Sun, Mar 19, 2006 at 06:22:07 +0100, Øystein Gisnås wrote:
> I had a try packaging atk1.0_1.11.3, which is the official 2.14 version.
> I don't have SVN-permissions, so I post it here. Attached is the patch
> that should apply to the upstream source.

Thanks. I've added an update of the watch file and am uploading it now.

Ray
--
"But if you look carefully at their [Microsoft's] encryption algorithm, they
simply XOR the password with 'susageP', Pegasus spelled backwards. Pegasus