atropos - not transitioning to testing because of non-buildd binary - what?

atropos - not transitioning to testing because of non-buildd binary - what?

Steffen Möller
Hello,

https://qa.debian.org/excuses.php?package=atropos

states that a buildd should have built what Andreas uploaded. I seem to
have missed that. Does this mean we need to upload source packages now?
Great, just somewhat unexpected. And why is that buildd not just
triggered but that bug stands just there?

Any idea anyone?

Cheers,

Steffen

Re: atropos - not transitioning to testing because of non-buildd binary - what?

Andrius Merkys
Dear Steffen,

I have just asked about this in debian-mentors@ this morning [1] :)

On 2019-08-13 15:42, Steffen Möller wrote:
> https://qa.debian.org/excuses.php?package=atropos
>
> states that a buildd should have built what Andreas uploaded. I seem to
> have missed that. Does this mean we need to upload source packages now?
> Great, just somewhat unexpected. And why is that buildd not just
> triggered but that bug stands just there?

This *would be* great. However, source only uploads to NEW don't seem to
be accepted yet. I had to file binNMU bug to ask for rebuilds. It would
be really nice if buildds were triggered automatically once a package
gets past NEW queue.

Best,
Andrius

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2019/08/msg00085.html

--
Andrius Merkys
Vilnius University Institute of Biotechnology, Saulėtekio al. 7, room V325