backport libva2 package

Berillions
Hello,

The application named "Parsec" which allows to stream from of PC in a local network needs "libva2" to have hardware rendering on the guest.

Unfortunatly, this package is not available on Stretch and i would like to know if you have the possibility to backport it in Stretch-Backports.

Thanks you,
Maxime

Re: backport libva2 package

Sebastian Ramacher-3
Hi Maxime

On 2018-11-08 12:26:48, Berillions wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The application named "Parsec" which allows to stream from of PC in a local
> network needs "libva2" to have hardware rendering on the guest.
>
> Unfortunatly, this package is not available on Stretch and i would like to
> know if you have the possibility to backport it in Stretch-Backports.

I don't do backports. Please beware, that if anyone backports libva, you
also need to backport the correspending drivers or rebuild them. You will also
need to rebuild all other libraries and applications using libva for hardware
acceleration.

Cheers
--
Sebastian Ramacher