[bts-link] source package desktop-base

debian-bts-link
#
# bts-link upstream status pull for source package desktop-base
# see http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2006/05/msg00001.html
#     https://bts-link-team.pages.debian.net/bts-link/
#

user [hidden email]

# remote status report for #756988 (http://bugs.debian.org/756988)
# Bug title: please provide background for gdm3 unlock/login/greeter
#  * https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-shell/issues/680
#  * remote status changed: RESOLVED -> closed
#  * remote resolution changed: OBSOLETE -> (?)
#  * closed upstream
tags 756988 + fixed-upstream
usertags 756988 - status-RESOLVED resolution-OBSOLETE
usertags 756988 + status-closed

thanks

Processed: [bts-link] source package desktop-base

Debian Bug Tracking System
Processing commands for [hidden email]:

> #
> # bts-link upstream status pull for source package desktop-base
> # see http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2006/05/msg00001.html
> #     https://bts-link-team.pages.debian.net/bts-link/
> #
> user [hidden email]
Setting user to [hidden email] (was [hidden email]).
> # remote status report for #756988 (http://bugs.debian.org/756988)
> # Bug title: please provide background for gdm3 unlock/login/greeter
> #  * https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-shell/issues/680
> #  * remote status changed: RESOLVED -> closed
> #  * remote resolution changed: OBSOLETE -> (?)
> #  * closed upstream
> tags 756988 + fixed-upstream
Bug #756988 [desktop-base] please provide background for gdm3 unlock/login/greeter
Added tag(s) fixed-upstream.
> usertags 756988 - status-RESOLVED resolution-OBSOLETE
Usertags were: status-RESOLVED resolution-OBSOLETE.
Usertags are now: .
> usertags 756988 + status-closed
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: status-closed.