checking upstream package

Yosuke Otsuki
Hi

I am wondering if someone could direct me.
I want to check if a pip packageĀ is ported to debian.
Is there already tools to match pip and debian's python package ?

checked following, but could not foundĀ such tool.

If there is not I will compare upstream URL in `pip show` and `apt-cache show`

Best Regards
Yosuke

Re: checking upstream package

Alexander Gerasiov-3
On Tue, 7 Apr 2020 17:48:29 +0900
Yosuke Otsuki <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am wondering if someone could direct me.
> I want to check if a pip package is ported to debian.
> Is there already tools to match pip and debian's python package ?
>
> checked following, but could not found such tool.
> https://debian-python.readthedocs.io/en/latest/README.html
> https://wiki.debian.org/Python/LibraryStyleGuide
>
> If there is not I will compare upstream URL in `pip show` and
> `apt-cache show`
https://wiki.debian.org/debian/watch
search for PyPi

--
Best regards,
 Alexander Gerasiov

 Contacts:
 e-mail: [hidden email]  WWW: http://gerasiov.net  TG/Skype: gerasiov
 PGP fingerprint: 04B5 9D90 DF7C C2AB CD49  BAEA CA87 E9E8 2AAC 33F1

Re: checking upstream package

Yosuke Otsuki
OK, thanks.