courier 1.0.5-2: Please update debconf PO translation for the package courier

courier 1.0.5-2: Please update debconf PO translation for the package courier

Helge Kreutzmann-2

courier. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against courier.

2018-02-03. I apologize for the short notice.

Thanks in advance,

cs.po (19K) Download Attachment

Re: courier 1.0.5-2: Please update debconf PO translation for the package courier

Martin Šín-2
Ahoj,
hotovo, odesláno.

M.

V Thu, 31 Jan 2019 19:01:22 +0100
Helge Kreutzmann <[hidden email]> napsáno:

> Hi,
>
> You are noted as the last translator of the debconf translation for
> courier. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
> are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.
> I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it.
> Please send the updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug
> against courier.
>
> The deadline for receiving the updated translation is
> 2018-02-03. I apologize for the short notice.
>
> Thanks in advance,

cs.po (21K) Download Attachment

Re: courier 1.0.5-2: Please update debconf PO translation for the package courier

Michal Šimůnek
Díky za informaci a aktualizaci.