I have released cups-filters 1.22.6 now, with the following changes:
- rastertops: Fixed PageSize settings in the PostScript output
(Must be in points not in pixels).
- pdftops, mupdftoraster: Produce actual grayscale/monochrome
PostScript (and not only instructions to print grayscale/
monochrome) for jobs to be printed in grayscale/monochrome
(Issue #96, Pull request #115).
- mupdftoraster: Fixed filter not producing output at all.
- Build system: ENABLE_DRIVERLESS got only defined with CUPS
1.6 and newer, not with older CUPS versions (Issue #111).
- pdftopdf, imagetopdf, imagetoraster: Silenced compiler
- cups-browsed, driverless: Replaced httpConnect() calls by
httpConnect2() calls as the former CUPS library function is
- Build system: Compile everything using the CUPS libraries
with '-D_PPD_DEPRECATED=""' for the time being until the
deprecated PPD API calls get replaced, to stop the flooding
with PPD API deprecation warnings making more important
warnings being overlooked.
- cups-browsed: When removing a local queue on shutdown or
when DNS-SD reports the printer as disappeared check whether
the local queue got overwritten by an external process as
sometimes the shutdown or disappearing event comes too close
for cups-browsed receiving a printer-modified notification
from CUPS before (Ubuntu bug #1731417).
Bug fix release, to address a further issue of cups-browsed removing
user-created print queues, to make grayscale/monochrome PostScript jobs
of colored input file actually output grayscale/monochrome files, to fix
several bugs when using MuPDF as PDF renderer, and to silence compiler
Please release this on Debian so that I can sync it into Ubuntu.