cups-filters 1.23.0 released!

Till Kamppeter-3
Hi,

I have released cups-filters 1.23.0 now, with the following changes:

        - pdftops, mupdftoraster: Let pdftops call mutool directly and
          so that it directly outputs PostScript, eliminating the need
          to call the mupdftoraster and rastertops filters.
        - mupdftoraster: Reduced the use of temporary files from 3 to
          just one.
        - imagetopdf, imagetoraster, pdftopdf: Add support for
          print-scaling option (Issue #108, Pull request #118).

This release adds support for the "print-scaling" IPP attribute and has
the code for the support of MuPDF as PDF renderer vastly simplified.

Please release this on Debian so that I can sync it into Ubuntu.

Thanks in advance.

    Till

Re: cups-filters 1.23.0 released!

Didier 'OdyX' Raboud-5

Le jeudi, 16 mai 2019, 15.15:55 h CEST Till Kamppeter a écrit :
> I have released cups-filters 1.23.0 now, with the following changes:
> (…)
> Please release this on Debian so that I can sync it into Ubuntu.

Uploaded to experimental.

Cheers,
        OdyX