cups-filters 1.25.9 released!

Till Kamppeter-3
Hi,

I have released cups-filters 1.25.9 now, with the following changes:

        - cups-browsed: Fix leaks in get_printer_attributes() function.
        - cups-browsed: Avoid infinite recursion on IPP 1.1 fallback.

Important bug fix release, fixes infinite recursion in cups-browsed! DO
NOT use 1.25.8!

Please release this on Debian so that I can sync it into Ubuntu.

Sorry for the high release frequency, but we have Ubuntu Eoan Final
Freeze tomorrow and I putting in last bug fixes. So do not wonder if
there will be another release today.

Thanks in advance.

    Till