dbconfig-common 1.8.51: Please update debconf PO translation for the package dbconfig-common

dbconfig-common 1.8.51: Please update debconf PO translation for the package dbconfig-common

Paul Gevers-4

dbconfig-common. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against dbconfig-common.

2 June 2015.

Also note that I appreciate it when you have suggestions to the original
text. The update was inspired by bug reports where the bugs were submitted due
to users mis-understanding what to expect. The text can't be too clear on this.
So if it is unclear to you, please ask.

Thanks in advance,

ja.po (71K) Download Attachment