debconf 1.5.54: Please update the PO translation for the package debconf

debconf 1.5.54: Please update the PO translation for the package debconf

Christian Perrier
Hi,

You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
debconf. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against debconf.

Sat, 13 Dec 2014 06:54:57 +0100.

Thanks in advance,

ja.po (21K) Download Attachment