debian-edu-install 1.711: Please update debconf PO translation for the package debian-edu-install

debian-edu-install 1.711: Please update debconf PO translation for the package debian-edu-install

Holger Levsen-3

debian-edu-install. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against debian-edu-install.

Wed, 05 Jun 2013 14:30:06 +0200.

Thanks in advance,

ja.po (24K) Download Attachment