debian-edu-install 1.908: Please update debconf PO translation for the package debian-edu-install

debian-edu-install 1.908: Please update debconf PO translation for the package debian-edu-install

Debian Edu Developers

debian-edu-install. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against debian-edu-install.

Tue, 13 Dec 2016 13:19:43 +0000.

Thanks in advance,

cs.po (41K) Download Attachment