debian-edu-install 1.912: Please update debconf PO translation for the package debian-edu-install

debian-edu-install 1.912: Please update debconf PO translation for the package debian-edu-install

Debian Edu Developers

debian-edu-install. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against debian-edu-install.

Sat, 14 Jan 2017 12:00:37 +0000.

Thanks in advance,
        Holger

cs.po (41K) Download Attachment

[BTS#852191] po-debconf://debian-edu-install/cs.po

Miroslav Kure
On Sat, Jan 07, 2017 at 12:00:54PM +0000, Debian Edu Developers wrote:

> The deadline for receiving the updated translation is
> Sat, 14 Jan 2017 12:00:37 +0000.

Hotovo.

--
Miroslav Kure