debian-security-support 2016.05.11: Please update debconf PO translation for the package debian-security-support

debian-security-support 2016.05.11: Please update debconf PO translation for the package debian-security-support

Santiago R.R.

debian-security-support. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against debian-security-support.

Sun, 22 May 2016 10:34:28 +0200.

Thanks in advance,

Santiago