debian-security-support 2019.05.15: Please update the PO translation for the package debian-security-support

debian-security-support 2019.05.15: Please update the PO translation for the package debian-security-support

Holger Levsen-3
Hi,

You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
debian-security-support. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against debian-security-support.

Sat, 01 Jun 2019 12:45:44 +0000.

Thanks in advance,
        Holger

Re: debian-security-support 2019.05.15: Please update the PO translation for the package debian-security-support

Łukasz
22.05.2019 14:46, Holger Levsen wrote:

> Please send the updated file to me,

I translated and I hope that it is acceptable. 1 corrected, 3 new, yes?

Best regards,
Łukasz Dulny

pl.po.gz (2K) Download Attachment

Re: debian-security-support 2019.05.15: Please update the PO translation for the package debian-security-support

Holger Levsen-2
Hi Łukasz,

On Sun, May 26, 2019 at 03:32:44PM +0200, Łukasz wrote:
> > Please send the updated file to me,
> I translated and I hope that it is acceptable. 1 corrected, 3 new, yes?

sure, thanks, merged, will be included in the next upload!

--
tschau,
        Holger

Dance like no one's watching. Encrypt like everyone is.