debian-security-support 2019.05.15: Please update the PO translation for the package debian-security-support

debian-security-support 2019.05.15: Please update the PO translation for the package debian-security-support

Holger Levsen-3
Hi,

You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
debian-security-support. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against debian-security-support.

Sat, 01 Jun 2019 12:45:44 +0000.

Thanks in advance,
        Holger