debian

Jimmi Nielsen
Hello.

i have a small problems with my debian server.
alle files are permission 644, so i cant change anything on it.

how can i change it back with root login.

i have try but it say  Permission denied

by Jimmi

Re: debian

Joey Schulze
Jimmi Nielsen wrote:
> Hello.
>
> i have a small problems with my debian server.
> alle files are permission 644, so i cant change anything on it.
>
> how can i change it back with root login.
>
> i have try but it say  Permission denied

Please ask your question on the user oriented mailing list

        Joey

--
A mathematician is a machine for converting coffee into theorems.   Paul Erdös