deborphan 1.7.31: Please update the PO translation for the package deborphan

deborphan 1.7.31: Please update the PO translation for the package deborphan

Helge Kreutzmann-2
Hi,

You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
deborphan. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against deborphan.

2019-01-06.

Thanks in advance,

cs.po (19K) Download Attachment