drop pygtk alternative

Sebastien Bacher-2
Hi,

At the moment both python-gtk-1.2 and python-gtk2 ship a pygtk.py which
allow you to do "pygtk.require('1.2')/pygtk.require('2.0')" to specify
what version to use.
There is an altenative for that because other way the files would
conflict and people are free to install 1.2 or 2.0 or both.

Upstream has just splitted pygtk to pygobject/pygtk, pygobject ships
pygtk.py now and I'm wondering if we have any interest to keep the
alternative? Is there people who still need to install pygtk1.2 without
pygtk2?

Cheers,

Sebastien Bacher