dselect 1.17.22: Please update the PO translation for the package dselect

dselect 1.17.22: Please update the PO translation for the package dselect

Guillem Jover
Hi,

You are noted as the last translator of the translation for dselect.
The English template has been changed, and now some messages are
marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.

I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it. Please
send the updated file to me, submit it as a wishlist bug against dselect,
or commit directly if you have access.

There will be an upload later today (1.17.22), followed by a
translations-only upload (1.17.23) in around two weeks, which in theory
will be the last upload targetting Jessie. The deadline for receiving
the updated translation is 2014-12-11 23:59+0000.

Thanks,
Guillem

ja.po (77K) Download Attachment