ejabberd 17.08-1: Please update debconf PO translation for the package ejabberd

ejabberd 17.08-1: Please update debconf PO translation for the package ejabberd

Philipp Huebner-2
Hi,

the translations for the ejabberd package in your language are incomplete.
New templates have been added and existing ones have been changed.
Now several messages are marked "fuzzy" in your translation and others are
missing completely.
against ejabberd.

I will update the package as I receive updated translations, so there is no
deadline.
If you are aware of my previous request a few days ago, this one
supersedes it. I have updated/removed invalid email addresses for the last
known translators and l10n teams.

Thanks in advance,
Philipp

ja.po (10K) Download Attachment