I've prepared eog 2.14.0 for unstable. The patch should apply to SVN.
The changelog name must be changed before upload, as usual. I've run
lintian/linda, but can't get rid of the last warning
(libs-not-in-depends). Any suggestions? I've also run pbuilder
successfully, and tested the main features of the application.
* New upstream release
- Print preview bugs fixed (Closes: #247544)
- Can display on multiple displays (Closes: #275693)
- Can display SVG images (Closes: #280922)
- Hides information sidebar as default (Closes: #292447)
- Fixes crash opening some SVGs (Closes: #322879)
* Update libgtk2.0-dev build depenency to (>= 2.7.1)
* Add build dependencies liblcms-dev, libart-2.0-dev (>= 2.3.16),
libgnome-desktop-dev (>= 2.10.0)
* Update watch file