extremadura meeting 2008?

Patrick Winnertz-4
Hello Folks!!

Andreas Schuldei wrote some minutes ago that there will be some new
timeslots for meetings in 2008.
Should we again try to get one?
If yes I would like to organisate that again for the debian-edu team.

Greetings
Winnie

--
 .''`.   Patrick Winnertz <[hidden email]>
:  :' :  GNU/Linux Debian Developer

Re: extremadura meeting 2008?

Petter Reinholdtsen
[Patrick Winnertz]
> Andreas Schuldei wrote some minutes ago that there will be some new
> timeslots for meetings in 2008.  Should we again try to get one?  If
> yes I would like to organisate that again for the debian-edu team.

I believe it is a good idea.  Make sure to coordinate the time with
the Norwegian assosiation board to find a date that do not collide
with other gatherings.

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen

Am Donnerstag, 7. Februar 2008 22:59:57 schrieb Petter Reinholdtsen:
> [Patrick Winnertz]
>
> > Andreas Schuldei wrote some minutes ago that there will be some new
> > timeslots for meetings in 2008.  Should we again try to get one?  If
> > yes I would like to organisate that again for the debian-edu team.
>
> I believe it is a good idea.  Make sure to coordinate the time with
> the Norwegian assosiation board to find a date that do not collide
> with other gatherings.
Emailadress of this board?
Then I'll contact them and look for some possible dates.

Greetings
Winnie

--
 .''`.   Patrick Winnertz <[hidden email]>
:  :' :  GNU/Linux Debian Developer
`. `'`   http://www.der-winnie.de http://d.skolelinux.org/~winnie
  `-  Debian - when you have better things to do than fixing systems

Re: extremadura meeting 2008?

Morten Werner Forsbring
Patrick Winnertz <[hidden email]> writes:

>> > Andreas Schuldei wrote some minutes ago that there will be some new
>> > timeslots for meetings in 2008.  Should we again try to get one?  If
>> > yes I would like to organisate that again for the debian-edu team.
>>
>> I believe it is a good idea.  Make sure to coordinate the time with
>> the Norwegian assosiation board to find a date that do not collide
>> with other gatherings.
>
> Emailadress of this board?
> Then I'll contact them and look for some possible dates.

We have a list of planned gatherings on a page in our wiki [1]. The
board can be contacted at styret(.)friprogramvareiskolen.no.

Thanks for the great initiative!

> `. `'`   http://www.der-winnie.de http://d.skolelinux.org/~winnie

Should be changed to http://people.skolelinux.org/winnie/ btw. :)

- Werner

[1] http://friprogramvareiskolen.no/Gathering

Re: extremadura meeting 2008?

Holger Levsen-2

On Thursday 07 February 2008 22:44, Patrick Winnertz wrote:
> Andreas Schuldei wrote some minutes ago that there will be some new
> timeslots for meetings in 2008.
> Should we again try to get one?
> If yes I would like to organisate that again for the debian-edu team.

I'm happy if you and Andreas organize that, I just want to let you know that I
was already working on this, as discussed in previous irc meetings... and as
also discussed there, I strongly suggest to hold the meeting in April, so
that we can focus on getting Lenny ready.

(I feel a bit like I wasted my energy or such.)

regards,
        Holger

Re: extremadura meeting 2008?

José "L. Redrejo" Rodríguez

El vie, 08-02-2008 a las 09:20 +0100, Morten Werner Forsbring escribió:

> >> I believe it is a good idea.  Make sure to coordinate the time with
> >> the Norwegian assosiation board to find a date that do not collide
> >> with other gatherings.
> >
> > Emailadress of this board?
> > Then I'll contact them and look for some possible dates.
>
> We have a list of planned gatherings on a page in our wiki [1]. The
> board can be contacted at styret(.)friprogramvareiskolen.no.
>
> Thanks for the great initiative!
>
> > `. `'`   http://www.der-winnie.de http://d.skolelinux.org/~winnie
>
> Should be changed to http://people.skolelinux.org/winnie/ btw. :)
>

> - Werner
>
> [1] http://friprogramvareiskolen.no/Gathering

Checking that page and according to some conversations on IRC I would
suggest to set the "2008-03/04-XXX - 28th-30th of March or 4th-6th of
April" Gathering in Extremadura.

Regards.
José L.

Re: extremadura meeting 2008?

Andreas Tille
On Fri, 8 Feb 2008, José L. Redrejo Rodríguez wrote:

> Checking that page and according to some conversations on IRC I would
> suggest to set the "2008-03/04-XXX - 28th-30th of March or 4th-6th of
> April" Gathering in Extremadura.

BTW, I try to convince some Debian-Edu people also in the first
meeting[1].  This might enable nice cowork as in last meeting in
October.

See you

         Andreas.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2008/02/msg00106.html

http://fam-tille.de

Am Freitag, 8. Februar 2008 08:47:54 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> On Fri, 8 Feb 2008, José L. Redrejo Rodríguez wrote:
> > Checking that page and according to some conversations on IRC I would
> > suggest to set the "2008-03/04-XXX - 28th-30th of March or 4th-6th of
> > April" Gathering in Extremadura.
>
> BTW, I try to convince some Debian-Edu people also in the first
> meeting[1].  This might enable nice cowork as in last meeting in
> October.
The slot in April sounds very fine for me too.

I would suggest to take the very first weekend in april since on german
universities the semester starts at 8th of april.
So if there are students who would like to attend (as me ;-)) this would be
possible.

After a short discussion on IRC, some other people also states that this
date might be good.

So I would suggest to ask for a meeting from 2.4.08 till 6.4.08.

Any objections?

Greetings
Winnie

ps: I've cc'ed the debian-med list, since maybe we could have again a
meeting together. :) (For all on debian-med: please cc debian-edu... I'm
not subscribed to this list).

--
 .''`.   Patrick Winnertz <[hidden email]>
:  :' :  GNU/Linux Debian Developer
`. `'`   http://www.der-winnie.de http://d.skolelinux.org/~winnie
  `-  Debian - when you have better things to do than fixing systems

Re: extremadura meeting 2008?

Anders Kringstad Hanssen

On Fri, 2008-02-08 at 09:22 +0100, Patrick Winnertz wrote:

> After a short discussion on IRC, some other people also states that this
> date might be good.
>
> So I would suggest to ask for a meeting from 2.4.08 till 6.4.08.

Sounds great, and if we come to think about it, it's not too hot in
Spain in April, so we might get some work done too!

--
(o_   / With regards,
//\-X   Leader, Free software in schools, Norway - <www.skolelinux.no>
V_/_    Leader, Trondheim Linux User Group (TLUG) - <www.tlug.no>

On Fri, 8 Feb 2008, Anders Kringstad wrote:

> Sounds great, and if we come to think about it, it's not too hot in
> Spain in April, so we might get some work done too!

But cows definitely will not complain about cold fingers of the farmer. ;-)

Cows here in Germany do not either

      Andreas, who does not like if his brains stops working above 30°.

--
http://fam-tille.de