gdm reboot script

Pablo Vanwoerkom
Hi,

When you request a reboot or system halt from gdm it shows a new
textconsole screen with color activated.

Anybody know where i can find that script without downloading the gdm
source and looking for it?

Thanks!

Re: gdm reboot script

Joseph H. Fry
On Thursday 15 December 2005 8:32 am, Pablo Vanwoerkom wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When you request a reboot or system halt from gdm it shows a new
> textconsole screen with color activated.
>
> Anybody know where i can find that script without downloading the gdm
> source and looking for it?
>
> Thanks!

did you take a look in the gdm configuration files... I'd be willing to bet
that most of the scripts that it uses are not hardcoded.

I'd look for you myself, but I don't have GDM installed.

Joe