gnome-disk-utility 3.10 crippled?

Michael Schmitt-5
Hi folks,

before reporting a bug because I am just to blind to see it I ask you.
Is it really not possible anymore to create an encrypted fs on a
blockdevice that holds any other fs but ext4?
And apart from that, if one does not want to create an ext4, ntfs or
fat fs, he/she has to type it in *manually*? Seriously?

Please, tell me / show me that I am blind and the gnome-devs are
actually not that <censored> to rip out *such* features on their
endless quest for simplicity!

perplexed regards
Michael