grub2 2.02~beta3-4: Please update debconf PO translation for the package grub2

grub2 2.02~beta3-4: Please update debconf PO translation for the package grub2

Colin Watson

grub2. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against grub2.

2017-01-24 (so I can make the soft freeze for Debian stretch).

Thanks in advance,

cs.po (23K) Download Attachment

[BTS#852189] po-debconf://grub2/cs.po

Miroslav Kure
On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 12:55:53AM +0000, Colin Watson wrote:

> The deadline for receiving the updated translation is
> 2017-01-24 (so I can make the soft freeze for Debian stretch).

Hotovo.
--
Miroslav Kure