help with mailscanner and mailwatch and unstale packages

help with mailscanner and mailwatch and unstale packages

Jon Miller-5
I need to know if there is a debian list that has unstable packages.  Seems the one I've found do not work when trying to get the latest version (unstable) of mailscanner_4.51.5-1

Also like to know if there is someone on the list that uses mailscanner and mailwatch.  I'm having an issue where the mailwatch (web interface) does not load properly.  It only comes up with a blank page when it's suppose to prompt for username and password.
There are no errors I can see in the apache web logs or the mail logs

Thanks

Jon

Re: help with mailscanner and mailwatch and unstale packages

Jason Spiro-4
On 2006-10-04, Jon  Miller <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I need to know if there is a debian list that has unstable packages.
> Seems the one I've found do not work when trying to get the latest
> version (unstable) of mailscanner_4.51.5-1

I do not understand. What does "a debian list that has unstable packages" mean?

Also, perhaps you'd have better luck with Debian stable or testing
instead. Unstable is generally unsupported - perhaps that's why nobody
has replied to your message.

> Also like to know if there is someone on the list that uses
> mailscanner and mailwatch.  I'm having an issue where the mailwatch
> (web interface) does not load properly.  It only comes up with a blank
> page when it's suppose to prompt for username and password.  There are
> no errors I can see in the apache web logs or the mail logs
Try to find the mailwatch mailing list - if there is a mailwatch home
page, it should point you there. If no luck, try the debian-isp mailing
list.

Also: - What color is the blank page? Are there any characters there?
- When you use View Source on the blank page, what do you see?

Cheers,
Jason

--
The church is near but the road is icy; the bar is far away but I will
walk carefully.