italc 1:2.0.2+dfsg1-1: Please update debconf PO translation for the package italc

italc 1:2.0.2+dfsg1-1: Please update debconf PO translation for the package italc

Mike Gabriel-4

italc. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against italc.

The package has just been uploaded to unstable, all recent changes have
also been pushed to the Vcs-Git repo.

Sun, 07 Sep 2014 17:11:19 +0200.

Thanks in advance,

ja.po (14K) Download Attachment