kvm CM how to attach existing hdd partition

kvm CM how to attach existing hdd partition

Dennis Wicks-2
Well, I have my VM created and installed Windows 10 in it,
and everything windows seems to work just fine.

Now, how do I make existing partitions available to the
Windows system? Can't find anything recent that appears to
address the situation.

Many TIA!
Dennis

Re: kvm CM how to attach existing hdd partition

Keith Bainbridge-4
On 7/4/20 2:55 am, Dennis Wicks wrote:
> Well, I have my VM created and installed Windows 10 in it, and
> everything windows seems to work just fine.
>
> Now, how do I make existing partitions available to the Windows system?
> Can't find anything recent that appears to address the situation.
>
> Many TIA!
> Dennis

Dennis

What VM manager are you using?