kvm by example

Dennis Wicks-2
Found a web page that guides you step by step through
defining a VM and installing Windows 10 in it. Make a note
of this or save it some where in case you or a friend needs it!

https://getlabsdone.com/10-easy-steps-to-install-windows-10-on-linux-kvm/
  <<

Worked great for me!

Re: kvm by example

Anastasios Lisgaras
Thank you for sharing it with us, however I would prefer all the
instructions to be through the terminal and not with VirtManager GUI.

Thank you. :-)

On 4/6/20 7:50 PM, Dennis Wicks wrote:

> Found a web page that guides you step by step through defining a VM and
> installing Windows 10 in it. Make a note of this or save it some where
> in case you or a friend needs it!
>
>   >>
> https://getlabsdone.com/10-easy-steps-to-install-windows-10-on-linux-kvm/  <<
>

> Worked great for me!

Re: kvm by example

Andrei POPESCU-2
On Lu, 06 apr 20, 21:44:31, Anastasios Lisgaras wrote:
> Thank you for sharing it with us, however I would prefer all the
> instructions to be through the terminal and not with VirtManager GUI.

Neah, it would take the fun out of discovering it for yourself ;)

Kind regards,
Andrei