ledgersmb 1.5.21+ds-1: Please update debconf PO for ledgersmb

ledgersmb 1.5.21+ds-1: Please update debconf PO for ledgersmb

Robert James Clay-2

Hi,

You are noted as the last translator of the debconf translation for ledgersmb. The English template has been changed, and now some messages are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.

Please send the updated file to me (at my gmail address, as my rocasa.us server rejects email from servers marked as sending spam like GMails servers have been doing recently), or submit it as a wishlist bug against ledgersmb.

Thu, 23 Aug 2018 19:51:03 -0400.

Thanks in advance,

Robert James Clay