libxp-dev and libxp6 for aarch64 and forward?

libxp-dev and libxp6 for aarch64 and forward?

Alan Corey
They seem to be missing from Stretch but they're in Buster.  Maybe, by
pkgs.org, and they only have the i386 and amd64 versions.  They don't
show up using this sources.list

deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian stretch main contrib non-free
#deb-src http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian stretch main contrib non-free
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian stretch-updates main contrib non-free
#deb-src http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian stretch-updates main contrib non-free
deb http://security.debian.org/debian-security stretch/updates main
contrib non-free
#deb-src http://security.debian.org/debian-security stretch/updates
main contrib non-free

I'm on an aarch64 machine (Odroid N2).  Raspbian has them.

--
-------------
No, I won't  call it "climate change", do you have a "reality problem"? - AB1JX
Impeach  Impeach  Impeach  Impeach  Impeach  Impeach  Impeach  Impeach

Re: libxp-dev and libxp6 for aarch64 and forward?

Vagrant Cascadian-4
On 2019-08-17, Alan Corey wrote:
> They seem to be missing from Stretch but they're in Buster.  Maybe, by
> pkgs.org, and they only have the i386 and amd64 versions.  They don't
> show up using this sources.list

The last release that contained libxp was jessie (oldoldstable):

  https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/libxp

It was removed from Debian testing and unstable about four years ago,
the process starting back in 2012:

  https://bugs.debian.org/657253

> I'm on an aarch64 machine (Odroid N2).  Raspbian has them.

Maybe raspbian never cleaned them up, and they're just leftovers from
raspbian jessie.

live well,
  vagrant