linuxinfo 3.0.0-1: Please update the PO translation for the package linuxinfo

linuxinfo 3.0.0-1: Please update the PO translation for the package linuxinfo

Helge Kreutzmann-2
Hi,

You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
linuxinfo. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against linuxinfo.

Thu, 23 Aug 2018 18:29:39 +0200.

Thanks in advance,

             Helge