listeye

mehmet turk
listeye nasil abone olabilirim

Re: listeye

Ali Velioğlu
Merhaba.
Burası aktif bir liste değil.

Forum yöneticileri e-posta listesini istememişlerdi.

Size nasıl yardımcı olabiliriz.

listeye nasil abone olabilirim

s18

Re: listeye

s18
merhaba

On 07/11/2018 07:32 PM, mehmet turk wrote:
> listeye nasil abone olabilirim

since 2 months i'm living in istanbul with my debian laptop.

i have been subscribed to the list since some months and the post just
coming in was the first sign of live :)

are there any other debian people in istanbul? you meet somewhere
(digital, cafe)?

tesekkür
lgstof

--
*****************************
http://stof999.ch/contact.php

Re: listeye

jin&hitman&Barracuda
Hi and welcome

There are many peoples out there but unfortunately we are not united and not active as in other countries. The best bet is five mail on this list in a single year. It is sad. May be other members know some sort of meeting plan on somewhere but i'm not aware of this.

You are the second people i've ever seen that use debian as daily os on normal life (at least for me).

Welcome again

On Thu, 12 Jul 2018, 10:35 , <[hidden email]> wrote:
merhaba

On 07/11/2018 07:32 PM, mehmet turk wrote:
> listeye nasil abone olabilirim

since 2 months i'm living in istanbul with my debian laptop.

i have been subscribed to the list since some months and the post just
coming in was the first sign of live :)

are there any other debian people in istanbul? you meet somewhere
(digital, cafe)?

tesekkür
lgstof

--
*****************************
http://stof999.ch/contact.php

Re: listeye

Ozgur Karatas-5

12.07.2018, 11:14, "jin&hitman&Barracuda" <[hidden email]>:
Hi and welcome

Hello,

There are many peoples out there but unfortunately we are not united and not active as in other countries. The best bet is five mail on this list in a single year. It is sad. May be other members know some sort of meeting plan on somewhere but i'm not aware of this.

there are actually many debian users and I think they use official debian list.

You are the second people i've ever seen that use debian as daily os on normal life (at least for me).

Welcome again

Regards

On Thu, 12 Jul 2018, 10:35 , <[hidden email]> wrote:
merhaba

On 07/11/2018 07:32 PM, mehmet turk wrote:
> listeye nasil abone olabilirim

since 2 months i'm living in istanbul with my debian laptop.

i have been subscribed to the list since some months and the post just
coming in was the first sign of live :)

are there any other debian people in istanbul? you meet somewhere
(digital, cafe)?

tesekkür
lgstof

--
*****************************
http://stof999.ch/contact.php

s18

Re: Re: listeye

s18
hi jin... :)

On 07/12/2018 11:13 AM, jin&hitman&Barracuda wrote:
> Hi and welcome
>
> There are many peoples out there but unfortunately we are not united and
> not active as in other countries. The best bet is five mail on this list
> in a single year. It is sad. May be other members know some sort of
> meeting plan on somewhere but i'm not aware of this.

actualy i met a few debian people in the https://hackerspace.ist/
where i'm a member.
the hsist was (re)-opened just a few months ago. but since a month i'm
the only person attending our regular open meeting on wednesday evening :-)
in the moment i guess no one knows what's going on. my latest info is,
that we need to go out of our space until end of this month.
which is a pitty since there should be something like a hackerspace in
hugh istanbul.
so if someone likes to support? hurry!

> You are the second people i've ever seen that use debian as daily os on
> normal life (at least for me).

hmmmm, should be changed!

> Welcome again

tesekkür
see you
stof

Re: listeye

Selim T. Erdoğan
On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 07:32:03PM +0300, mehmet turk wrote:
> listeye nasil abone olabilirim

[Levent Genç de benzer bir talep ile Mart'ta yazdığı için CC'de.]

Merhaba,

https://lists.debian.org/debian-user-turkish/

adresine gidip oradaki "Your e-mail address:" kutusuna e-posta
adresinizi girdikten sonra "Subscribe" düğmesine tıklarsanız abonelik
girişimi başlatılacaktır.  Yanlış hatırlamıyorsam, size abonelikle
ilgili bir e-posta gelecek, sizin de konu başlığını değiştirmeden o
e-postaya yanıt vermeniz abonelik işleminizi tamamlayacak.

Selim

Re: listeye

mehmet turk
ok tesekurler..