live image + non-free

Paride Desimone-2

Hi,
are you be able to tell me where I may download the live script to
create a debian live + non-free (unofficial). I try to install debian on
my old server, an HP ProLiant DL380G5, but for a strange reason, the
installation fails (I download all the necessary firmware). The only
installation that completes successfully is the live + non-free
installation. So I would like to add zfs to this image and to be sure
that it works I would need the script to generate the live
http://keys.gnupg.net/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCC6CA35C690431D3

Chi e' pronto a rinunciare alle proprie liberta' fondamentali per
comprarsi briciole di temporanea sicurezza non merita ne' la liberta'
ne' la sicurezza.(Benjamin Franklin - dalla Risposta al Governatore,
Assemblea della Pennsylvania, 11 novembre 1755)

Re: live image + non-free

Steve McIntyre
On Wed, Jun 12, 2019 at 10:19:45PM +0200, Paride Desimone wrote:

>Hi,
>are you be able to tell me where I may download the live script to create a
>debian live + non-free (unofficial). I try to install debian on my old
>server, an HP ProLiant DL380G5, but for a strange reason, the installation
>fails (I download all the necessary firmware). The only installation that
>completes successfully is the live + non-free installation. So I would like
>to add zfs to this image and to be sure that it works I would need the script
>to generate the live

Hi!

For the official images we're using live-wrapper in our build scripts,
running inside a VM on our central image building machine. The scripts
are in git:

  https://salsa.debian.org/images-team/live-setup

The bit that's probably most useful for you to look at is the script run-30live-wrapper:

  https://salsa.debian.org/images-team/live-setup/blob/master/available/run-30live-wrapper

but you may need some of the other bits from the repo too.

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                [hidden email]
< liw> everything I know about UK hotels I learned from "Fawlty Towers"