localhost.localdomain

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
96 messages Options
12345
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

localhost.localdomain

Christoph Haas-2
Howdy...

is there a reason that the default entry for 127.0.0.1 in /etc/hosts
reads "127.0.0.1 localhost.localdomain localhost"? This has hit me
several times and is especially problematic when accessing a MySQL
database locally. MySQL quickly complains like this:

..warning: connect to mysql server foobar: Access denied for user
'whoever'@'localhost.localdomain' (using password: YES)

because it expected to resolve 127.0.0.1 to the name "localhost".

Shouldn't it just be "127.0.0.1 localhost"? Or at most
"127.0.0.1 localhost localhost.$myrealdomain"?

Or should it rather be replaced during the installer's network base
configuration or the `base-config`? Or is the user supposed to change
"localdomain" to the real domain after the installation? Few people
actually seem to do that. :)

Regards
 Christoph
--
~
~
~
".signature" [Modified] 3 lines --100%--                3,41         All


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [hidden email]
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: localhost.localdomain

Gabor Gombas
On Fri, Sep 23, 2005 at 02:47:58PM +0200, Christoph Haas wrote:

> ..warning: connect to mysql server foobar: Access denied for user
> 'whoever'@'localhost.localdomain' (using password: YES)

Well, I had seen several machines having "127.0.0.1
localhost.localdomain localhost" in /etc/hosts and running MySQL without
problems, so you could be a bit more specific about how do you get this
error.

> because it expected to resolve 127.0.0.1 to the name "localhost".

Expected by whom?

> Shouldn't it just be "127.0.0.1 localhost"? Or at most
> "127.0.0.1 localhost localhost.$myrealdomain"?

The latter is completely wrong. First, there is no such thing as
"myrealdomain". A machine may have multiple network interfaces, every
interface may have multiple addresses, every address resolving to a
different domain. You cannot even order them in any sensible way.

> Or should it rather be replaced during the installer's network base
> configuration or the `base-config`? Or is the user supposed to change
> "localdomain" to the real domain after the installation? Few people
> actually seem to do that. :)

They don't do that because that's wrong.

Gabor

--
     ---------------------------------------------------------
     MTA SZTAKI Computer and Automation Research Institute
                Hungarian Academy of Sciences
     ---------------------------------------------------------


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [hidden email]
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: localhost.localdomain

Christoph Haas-2
On Fri, Sep 23, 2005 at 04:59:52PM +0200, Gabor Gombas wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 23, 2005 at 02:47:58PM +0200, Christoph Haas wrote:
> > ..warning: connect to mysql server foobar: Access denied for user
> > 'whoever'@'localhost.localdomain' (using password: YES)
>
> Well, I had seen several machines having "127.0.0.1
> localhost.localdomain localhost" in /etc/hosts and running MySQL without
> problems, so you could be a bit more specific about how do you get this
> error.

An example is running Postfix with MySQL lookups.

> > because it expected to resolve 127.0.0.1 to the name "localhost".
>
> Expected by whom?

It appears like MySQL does that. It seems to check the IP address of the
connecting client to find the permissions in it's internal `users`
table. So it sees "127.0.0.1" and looks up "localhost.localdomain" which
it cannot find since it expects "localhost".

> > Shouldn't it just be "127.0.0.1 localhost"? Or at most
> > "127.0.0.1 localhost localhost.$myrealdomain"?
>
> The latter is completely wrong. First, there is no such thing as
> "myrealdomain". A machine may have multiple network interfaces, every
> interface may have multiple addresses, every address resolving to a
> different domain. You cannot even order them in any sensible way.

Then you can hoepfully tell why "localhost.localdomain" is right. I don't
see any references to "localdomain" in an RFC. So "localdomain" is no
real domain either.

> > Or should it rather be replaced during the installer's network base
> > configuration or the `base-config`? Or is the user supposed to change
> > "localdomain" to the real domain after the installation? Few people
> > actually seem to do that. :)
>
> They don't do that because that's wrong.

There is probably a reason why "localhost.localdomain" is listed there.
But if you claim my assumption is completely wrong you may want to give
pointers why "localdomain" is right - and what it's used for.

 Christoph
--
~
~
~
".signature" [Modified] 3 lines --100%--                3,41         All


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [hidden email]
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: localhost.localdomain

Olaf van der Spek-2
On 9/23/05, Christoph Haas <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 23, 2005 at 04:59:52PM +0200, Gabor Gombas wrote:
> > On Fri, Sep 23, 2005 at 02:47:58PM +0200, Christoph Haas wrote:
> > > ..warning: connect to mysql server foobar: Access denied for user
> > > 'whoever'@'localhost.localdomain' (using password: YES)
> >
> > Well, I had seen several machines having "127.0.0.1
> > localhost.localdomain localhost" in /etc/hosts and running MySQL without
> > problems, so you could be a bit more specific about how do you get this
> > error.
>
> An example is running Postfix with MySQL lookups.
>
> > > because it expected to resolve 127.0.0.1 to the name "localhost".
> >
> > Expected by whom?
>
> It appears like MySQL does that. It seems to check the IP address of the
> connecting client to find the permissions in it's internal `users`
> table. So it sees "127.0.0.1" and looks up "localhost.localdomain" which
> it cannot find since it expects "localhost".

Put % in the host field and base authentication on passwords.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: localhost.localdomain

Christoph Haas-2
On Fri, Sep 23, 2005 at 08:07:54PM +0200, Olaf van der Spek wrote:
> On 9/23/05, Christoph Haas <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > It appears like MySQL does that. It seems to check the IP address of the
> > connecting client to find the permissions in it's internal `users`
> > table. So it sees "127.0.0.1" and looks up "localhost.localdomain" which
> > it cannot find since it expects "localhost".
>
> Put % in the host field and base authentication on passwords.

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/connection-access.html reads:

---------------snip-----------------
# A Host value may be a hostname or an IP number, or 'localhost' to
        indicate the local host.
# You can use the wildcard characters ‘%’ and ‘_’ in Host column values.
        These have the same meaning as for pattern-matching operations performed
        with the LIKE operator. For example, a Host value of '%' matches any
        hostname, whereas a value of '%.mysql.com' matches any host in the
        mysql.com domain.
---------------snap-----------------

So 'localhost' means the current host and '%' is a wildcard for other
hosts. IIRC MySQL will not accept '%' if I connect from the same machine
(unless I explicitly connect to an IP on an interface other than 'lo').

And I still wonder where .localdomain comes from. :)

 Christoph
--
~
~
~
".signature" [Modified] 3 lines --100%--                3,41         All


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [hidden email]
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: localhost.localdomain

Olaf van der Spek-2
On 9/23/05, Christoph Haas <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 23, 2005 at 08:07:54PM +0200, Olaf van der Spek wrote:
> > On 9/23/05, Christoph Haas <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > It appears like MySQL does that. It seems to check the IP address of the
> > > connecting client to find the permissions in it's internal `users`
> > > table. So it sees "127.0.0.1" and looks up "localhost.localdomain" which
> > > it cannot find since it expects "localhost".
> >
> > Put % in the host field and base authentication on passwords.
>
> http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/connection-access.html reads:
>
> ---------------snip-----------------
> # A Host value may be a hostname or an IP number, or 'localhost' to
>        indicate the local host.
> # You can use the wildcard characters '%' and '_' in Host column values.
>        These have the same meaning as for pattern-matching operations performed
>        with the LIKE operator. For example, a Host value of '%' matches any
>        hostname, whereas a value of '%.mysql.com' matches any host in the
>        mysql.com domain.
> ---------------snap-----------------
>
> So 'localhost' means the current host and '%' is a wildcard for other
> hosts.

Eh? Why would % not match localhost?

> IIRC MySQL will not accept '%' if I connect from the same machine
> (unless I explicitly connect to an IP on an interface other than 'lo').

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: localhost.localdomain

Gabor Gombas
In reply to this post by Christoph Haas-2
On Fri, Sep 23, 2005 at 08:01:05PM +0200, Christoph Haas wrote:

> It appears like MySQL does that. It seems to check the IP address of the
> connecting client to find the permissions in it's internal `users`
> table. So it sees "127.0.0.1" and looks up "localhost.localdomain" which
> it cannot find since it expects "localhost".

Well, I don't think it's MySQL that expects "localhost", it's more like
you have added users in the form of "user@localhost" instead of
"[hidden email]". These two forms are _not_ the same as far
as MySQL is concerned.

Ok, after a quick googling I found that this bug has already been
reported for MySQL: http://bugs.mysql.com/11822 and is fixed in MySQL
5.0.11. So if it bothers you, you should upgrade.

> > The latter is completely wrong. First, there is no such thing as
> > "myrealdomain". A machine may have multiple network interfaces, every
> > interface may have multiple addresses, every address resolving to a
> > different domain. You cannot even order them in any sensible way.
>
> Then you can hoepfully tell why "localhost.localdomain" is right. I don't
> see any references to "localdomain" in an RFC. So "localdomain" is no
> real domain either.

"localdomain" is not a registered top-level domain and hopefully never
will be, so it is safe to use locally as it won't cause communication
problems. On the other hand at least RFC1537 describes
"localhost.realdomain" as problematic and to be avoided (RFC1537 is
about DNS server configuration errors but the reason is valid for
/etc/hosts as well).

Gabor

--
     ---------------------------------------------------------
     MTA SZTAKI Computer and Automation Research Institute
                Hungarian Academy of Sciences
     ---------------------------------------------------------


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [hidden email]
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: localhost.localdomain

Bernd Eckenfels
In article <[hidden email]> you wrote:
> "localdomain" is not a registered top-level domain and hopefully never
> will be, so it is safe to use locally as it won't cause communication
> problems.

It is not safe to use unregistered domains. and I dont see a reason for
.localdmain at all.

Gruss
Bernd
y


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [hidden email]
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: localhost.localdomain

Christoph Haas-2
In reply to this post by Gabor Gombas
On Sat, Sep 24, 2005 at 07:35:09PM +0200, Gabor Gombas wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 23, 2005 at 08:01:05PM +0200, Christoph Haas wrote:
>
> > It appears like MySQL does that. It seems to check the IP address of the
> > connecting client to find the permissions in it's internal `users`
> > table. So it sees "127.0.0.1" and looks up "localhost.localdomain" which
> > it cannot find since it expects "localhost".
>
> Well, I don't think it's MySQL that expects "localhost", it's more like
> you have added users in the form of "user@localhost" instead of
> "[hidden email]". These two forms are _not_ the same as far
> as MySQL is concerned.
>
> Ok, after a quick googling I found that this bug has already been
> reported for MySQL: http://bugs.mysql.com/11822 and is fixed in MySQL
> 5.0.11. So if it bothers you, you should upgrade.

That's exactly the explanation what I was looking for. I incorrectly
assumed that more than just MySQL is affected. But it appears like other
services do not care about the reverse resolution of 127.0.0.1.

Thank you for your explanation and the references. I'm maintaining a
tutorial for setting up mail servers on Debian. And I wanted to tell the
readers the correct way to handle these MySQL authorization problems.

Regards
 Christoph
--
~
~
~
".signature" [Modified] 3 lines --100%--                3,41         All


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [hidden email]
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: localhost.localdomain

Roger Leigh
Christoph Haas <[hidden email]> writes:

> That's exactly the explanation what I was looking for. I incorrectly
> assumed that more than just MySQL is affected. But it appears like other
> services do not care about the reverse resolution of 127.0.0.1.

This is also the case for CUPS, but is now fixed upstream.  See

http://www.cups.org/str.php?L989+P0+S1+C0+I0+E0+Qrleigh.debian

The sad thing is, this is special cased primarily because of broken
/etc/hosts files preventing reverse name lookups...


Regards,
Roger

--
Roger Leigh
                Printing on GNU/Linux?  http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net/
                Debian GNU/Linux        http://www.debian.org/
                GPG Public Key: 0x25BFB848.  Please sign and encrypt your mail.


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [hidden email]
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: localhost.localdomain

Michal Politowski
In reply to this post by Gabor Gombas
On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 19:35:09 +0200, Gabor Gombas wrote:
[...]
> "localdomain" is not a registered top-level domain and hopefully never
> will be, so it is safe to use locally as it won't cause communication
> problems.

Maybe it's relatively safe, but I'd say that it's still safer to use
the localhost TLD, which is explicitely reserved in RFC 2606 (BCP 32)
for the purpose of being mapped to the loopback address.

--
Michał Politowski
Talking has been known to lead to communication if practiced carelessly.

signature.asc (196 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: localhost.localdomain

Christoph Haas-2
In reply to this post by Bernd Eckenfels
On Sat, Sep 24, 2005 at 08:33:25PM +0200, Bernd Eckenfels wrote:
> In article <[hidden email]> you wrote:
> > "localdomain" is not a registered top-level domain and hopefully never
> > will be, so it is safe to use locally as it won't cause communication
> > problems.
>
> It is not safe to use unregistered domains. and I dont see a reason for
> .localdmain at all.

Actually I second that. I still haven't seen a reason to use it since I
don't understand the "historical reasons". On my servers I have always
removed the "localhost.localdomain" entry and never encountered any
problems.

Perhaps we finally get to the conclusion that it doesn't belong there.
:)

Regards
 Christoph
--
~
~
~
".signature" [Modified] 3 lines --100%--                3,41         All


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [hidden email]
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: localhost.localdomain

Russ Allbery
In reply to this post by Christoph Haas-2
Christoph Haas <[hidden email]> writes:

> That's exactly the explanation what I was looking for. I incorrectly
> assumed that more than just MySQL is affected. But it appears like other
> services do not care about the reverse resolution of 127.0.0.1.

I've never seen the dumb localhost.localdomain thing help either, though.
INN isn't affected by default but is affected in a few misconfigurations
that are exacerbated by this.

--
Russ Allbery ([hidden email])             <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [hidden email]
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: localhost.localdomain

Bob Proulx
In reply to this post by Christoph Haas-2
Christoph Haas wrote:
> Actually I second that. I still haven't seen a reason to use it since I
> don't understand the "historical reasons".

I have always wondered about the historical reasons too.  Because it
never made sense to me either.

> On my servers I have always removed the "localhost.localdomain"
> entry and never encountered any problems.

I have always removed the .localdomain part too as part of a normal
configuration of the machine after installation.  In fact I automate
it with scripts so that it consistently happens to my servers when
they are installed.

> Perhaps we finally get to the conclusion that it doesn't belong there.
> :)

Let's hope so.

Bob

signature.asc (196 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: localhost.localdomain

Pierre Machard
In reply to this post by Bernd Eckenfels
On Sat, Sep 24, 2005 at 08:33:25PM +0200, Bernd Eckenfels wrote:
> In article <[hidden email]> you wrote:
> > "localdomain" is not a registered top-level domain and hopefully never
> > will be, so it is safe to use locally as it won't cause communication
> > problems.
>
> It is not safe to use unregistered domains. and I dont see a reason for
> .localdmain at all.

IIRC The main reason was described in #247734

Cheers,
--
                                Pierre Machard
<[hidden email]>                                 http://debian.org
GPG: 1024D/23706F87 : B906 A53F 84E0 49B6 6CF7 82C2 B3A0 2D66 2370 6F87


signature.asc (196 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: localhost.localdomain

Klaus Ethgen
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Hi,

Am Do den  6. Okt 2005 um  9:10 schrieb Pierre Machard:
> IIRC The main reason was described in #247734

The only reason I find is that RedHat use it. But RedHat shouldn't be
debians requirement of quality. It should be other way around. RedHat is
such a buggy distribution. And it gets more and more worse every
upgrade.

.localdomain is such a peace of shit which only makes troubles. So
please hold the high quality of debian and do not polute it with such
grab.

Gruß
   Klaus
- --
Klaus Ethgen                            http://www.ethgen.de/
pub  2048R/D1A4EDE5 2000-02-26 Klaus Ethgen <[hidden email]>
Fingerprint: D7 67 71 C4 99 A6 D4 FE  EA 40 30 57 3C 88 26 2B
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (GNU/Linux)

iQEVAwUBQ0TXpJ+OKpjRpO3lAQKXDQgAlbwriA493n0nz2bokES+vU5/k9rwvHPI
68xXHcidn7n0iidB1vDpcRnwA/NrSjZ4Wym6IiQTT2tGbDv5Ot3bv+6pmNvWviGf
GblGGbXwNpvjMhyPORLS9Mg8yqjxFukzKdBlnju5B+JnlqiT0bxiTx67h+wnInZy
62jNLnnXiG7AMPW3hQkTGObzu6NZBOVBA2djHfo7ScSsdEuPPoDORFA+LCrf83CE
/VS9EFoqk4zpI4UPl1CaXmX3C10W6L6nkddgGd0NyqLjKMJ+LpmARVcxnk+uCqEy
5a3YZyWetY0nm/4CEk03BlR4RJP02pyP0t9KiBcUmsDVLsfbYt5hNw==
=nUuy
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [hidden email]
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: localhost.localdomain

Marco d'Itri
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

On Oct 06, Klaus Ethgen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> .localdomain is such a peace of shit which only makes troubles. So
Please explain which troubles.

- --
ciao,
Marco
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (GNU/Linux)

iD8DBQFDRP57FGfw2OHuP7ERAkZRAJ9DqA/m17uX1aH9bvapR6JVWDnfYgCghyYs
j7aAgYW87Caonmw/uI+0LyI=
=rn9l
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [hidden email]
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: localhost.localdomain

Klaus Ethgen
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Hello Marco,

Am Do den  6. Okt 2005 um 12:37 schrieb Marco d'Itri:
> > .localdomain is such a peace of shit which only makes troubles. So
> Please explain which troubles.

I cannot specify it. But I remember that I did search for problemes in
the past long time to find a error. And it was an entry of
localhost.localdomain in a /etc/hosts. Maybe it was PVM or MySQL or
other. I'm not sure.

If you think for localhost you will never anticipate that it is called
localhost.localdomain on one system. The Phrase "localhost" is for
historical reasons such often used in scripts and programms. It whould
create many manyears of troubleshooting putting this .localdomain on the
end.

Gruß
   Klaus
- --
Klaus Ethgen                            http://www.ethgen.de/
pub  2048R/D1A4EDE5 2000-02-26 Klaus Ethgen <[hidden email]>
Fingerprint: D7 67 71 C4 99 A6 D4 FE  EA 40 30 57 3C 88 26 2B
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (GNU/Linux)

iQEVAwUBQ0UN4Z+OKpjRpO3lAQKwpQf+P0oEJyklcLU+htTuTXg/9KSbqxQl3CtN
1cbcwWacwmhZsHBfsMSBCEheKUFEXl2ZYsG1xOeOQabCk56MdBgSB8OGETBoZI+y
SKlIpAlLpfW+2GzHBHEDukGksk9b2p5Hzk9uNkAI8guHsAHk65loAg99y0w5LmoH
mdXlbgr9vKfYNyiyMbsrpZu8YDitmO9GQkGigm18gEFCdUWHm20G7yUbXH+XIFZ2
VURIHR8uu3kaMzJOneYh0PdxO22eKvNUEgyFWvowDjPodbzLdU6ddl63EIipB4wV
Qygamc+wavijiGHrcvK5tzQ2yAeoddNNcIk48wfpXfoRiuJNdMD4zA==
=oLvm
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [hidden email]
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: localhost.localdomain

Marco d'Itri
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

On Oct 06, Klaus Ethgen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Am Do den  6. Okt 2005 um 12:37 schrieb Marco d'Itri:
> > > .localdomain is such a peace of shit which only makes troubles. So
> > Please explain which troubles.
> I cannot specify it. But I remember that I did search for problemes in
In other words, you don't know and are just handwaving. Next?

- --
ciao,
Marco
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (GNU/Linux)

iD8DBQFDRQ8iFGfw2OHuP7ERApM3AKCCGy0jpyKaCHimIfTwXQtOiXnwPgCfU0yn
lSNqR02tM/ZFhRWkFTln6wk=
=1GG+
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [hidden email]
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: localhost.localdomain

Klaus Ethgen
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Hi Marco,

unfortunality your mail address is not valid so I answer you here.

Am Do den  6. Okt 2005 um 13:48 schrieb Marco d'Itri:
> In other words, you don't know and are just handwaving. Next?

No, I just do not remember which software it was. I absolutely remember
THAT it was a problem with localhost.localdomain and THAT it takes me
long time to debug.

Gruß
   Klaus
- --
Klaus Ethgen                            http://www.ethgen.de/
pub  2048R/D1A4EDE5 2000-02-26 Klaus Ethgen <[hidden email]>
Fingerprint: D7 67 71 C4 99 A6 D4 FE  EA 40 30 57 3C 88 26 2B
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (GNU/Linux)

iQEVAwUBQ0US3J+OKpjRpO3lAQKm/Qf8CvgeZAZ3wcOkaNZKxDCGcYqBqpc/8GlN
pzdtTE91XcVve4vMri2BIITJru/ch86D8lGWTpYB1AJRSaFnSX2VpMtoRYUFlwkJ
75fYuhy47iJI11+kLhYgtjMb3j69i1oM9tWMxoZmvudygnR13U7FoOXn0K2Sh0OY
7m5dC4KUPxz66+Yxw9TBEI8NflKa3Wa165jCV5juGhpZefzUsEwKZYXJsdhVyFW2
97KQ9Qsp+XgAwqQko8FDCQu/aXmNyWblPfbFzXMY2YlNZ0r+vJLNrVJoRA29JqVK
MgF+f0Y482unI8f04ntxuak7XZBbg+wIP7rhU7n1kBcmbJUhgpil/w==
=uOnq
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [hidden email]
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [hidden email]

12345