m68k meetup 2018 - third attempt

Carsten Strotmann-2
Hi,

I've cancelled the slot with Linuxhotel in May and requested weekend
dates for a community meeting in September 2018.

Possible are the weekends

7-9.9.
14-16.9.

I need to confirm or cancel one of the dates by end of next week.

Which one would you prefer?

Greetings

Carsten

Re: m68k meetup 2018 - third attempt

Stefan Niestegge-2
Hi all,

Am 01.03.2018 um 15:59 schrieb Carsten Strotmann:
> Hi,
>
> I've cancelled the slot with Linuxhotel in May and requested weekend
> dates for a community meeting in September 2018.
Makes totally sense.

> Possible are the weekends
>
> 7-9.9.
> 14-16.9.
>
> I need to confirm or cancel one of the dates by end of next week.
>
> Which one would you prefer?

I prefer first option. To make things easier, i created a doodle:

https://doodle.com/poll/xx5zcw36e3ivr6ak

That link can easily be shared to other lists or forums.

Greetings,
Stefan

On 01.03.18 23:06, Stefan Niestegge wrote:

>> Possible are the weekends
>>
>> 7-9.9.
>> 14-16.9.

I've now booked the 7-9.9. date with Linuxhotel.

I will prepare a simple website for the event this week with (hopefully)
all the relevant information.

@Stefan: can you close the doodle?

Greetings

Carsten

Re: m68k meetup 2018 - third attempt

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
Umh, I completely missed there was a doodle and apparently many others did as well. You should have better send a separate mail instead of posting the link to a reply-mail.

Are there really just three participants?

Adrian

> On Mar 12, 2018, at 8:33 AM, Carsten Strotmann <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> On 01.03.18 23:06, Stefan Niestegge wrote:
>>>
>>> Possible are the weekends
>>>
>>> 7-9.9.
>>> 14-16.9.
>
> I've now booked the 7-9.9. date with Linuxhotel.
>
> I will prepare a simple website for the event this week with (hopefully)
> all the relevant information.
>

>>> I need to confirm or cancel one of the dates by end of next week.
>>>
>>> Which one would you prefer?
>>
>> I prefer first option. To make things easier, i created a doodle:
>>
>> https://doodle.com/poll/xx5zcw36e3ivr6ak
>>
>> That link can easily be shared to other lists or forums.
>>

> @Stefan: can you close the doodle?
>
> Greetings
>
> Carsten

Re: m68k meetup 2018 - third attempt

Carsten Strotmann-2
Hello Adrian,

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <[hidden email]> writes:

> Umh, I completely missed there was a doodle and apparently many others
> did as well. You should have better send a separate mail instead of
> posting the link to a reply-mail.

The dates were also in the original mail, the doodle was just an
'add-on'.

> Are there really just three participants?

in the doodle, yes. But I expence once the webpage is up and some more
information is send around, that we get more attendees.

Does the weekend work for you?

Greetings

Carsten

Am 12.03.2018 um 11:00 schrieb Carsten Strotmann:
> Hello Adrian,
>
> John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <[hidden email]> writes:
>
>> Umh, I completely missed there was a doodle and apparently many others
>> did as well. You should have better send a separate mail instead of
>> posting the link to a reply-mail.

Yes, possibly so. I will note that for future meetups.

> The dates were also in the original mail, the doodle was just an
> 'add-on'. >
>

>> Are there really just three participants?

I expected a bit more, too.

> in the doodle, yes. But I expence once the webpage is up and some more
> information is send around, that we get more attendees.

Thats what i think, too. And for the official advertising a fixed date
is better than a doodle. That was only for us to check which options
makes more sense.

Since September is still quite far, almost everyone should be able to
adapt to that weekend.

regards,
Stefan